Thursday, May 12, 2016

My Future (05.11.2016)

                               
                              My Future

   Ever since I was little, I grew up watching superhero movies and cartoons and made me want to help people. In reality, I have come to realize that being a hero is possible and I can become one by obtaining a job in any type of law enforcement. The one that stood out to me the most was a police officer because I have many family members that were in that field of law enforcement. My aunt, cousins, and uncle were all police officers and solved many crimes to help create a better environment for everyone. I think highly of my uncle for all of the things he has done to keep his family safe.. He is very brave and courageous, which that will never be forgotten.

 I love listening to all of their stories because I never lose interest and it makes me want to be just like all of them. I want to help people in need and keep them safe because there is no better feeling that rescuing someone or saving a life. Every day I see different incidents on the news, such as bank robberies, shootings, stolen cars, and houses being broken into and it makes me want to help in some way. Sometimes it’s the smallest things in life that are the most rewarding.
So now I’m in college taking up Bachelor of Science in Criminology and I want to study and graduate this course because this course is very important of mine. Even though my height is not really tall but I will do my very best to graduate and finish study. In the future, I want to become a Police Officer.

 







No comments:

Post a Comment